1. Where are Bioquell shares traded?
Bioquell PLC’s ordinary shares are listed and traded on the London Stock Exchange: FTSE Index: FTSE Fledgling (ex IT) under “Health Care Equipment & Services”, sub sector “Medical Equipment”.
2. What is the ticker symbol for Bioquell?
3. What is the current number of issued Bioquell ordinary shares?
The number of issued Bioquell ordinary shares (“Shares”) (calculated by reference to the number of Shares currently in issue and outstanding at 15 March, 2011) is 41,753,449
4. Where can I find historical data for the share price performance of Bioquell shares?
You can use the interactive stock chart tool under the “share information” section of our website to find the closing share price on a specific day which is based on data from the London Stock Exchange.
5. What is the date of your next Annual General Meeting?
The next Annual General Meeting will take place on 16 May, 2011 at 12 noon at Bioquell’s headquarters at 52 Royce Close, West Portway, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 3TS.
6. Who can attend the AGM (or any EGM)?
Any individual who is a shareholder – as evidenced by his or her name appearing on the Share register may attend the AGM (or any EGM). Any Shareholder whose Shares are held via a nominee account may also attend the AGM (or any EGM) as long as they have duly authorised documentation from the Nominee account holder in a form which is acceptable to Bioquell PLC.
7. When does the financial year end for Bioquell?
Bioquell uses the 12-month calendar year, ending 31 December, as its financial year.
8. Where can I find historical financial information about Bioquell?
In the ‘Financial reports’ section of the investors part of this website, you can review interim and full-year historical financial information – as well as ‘Interim Management Statements’ which are published approximately three months after the full year and interim results. The ‘Investor presentations’ section of this website also provides a presentation which gives summary information relating to the latest full year or interim reports.
9. How can I get a copy of your Annual Report?
You will find recent or past annual reports in the 'Financial reports' section of our investor website. You can also use the link in the 'Highlights' section of this page to order a copy.
10. How do you calculate your basic earnings per share?
Basic earnings per share are calculated by dividing the profit after tax attributable to ordinary shareholders by the average number of Shares outstanding during the year (2010) - which was 41,728,958 Shares.
11. When is your next dividend on the Shares going to be paid?
The next dividend payment date has been set for 1 July, 2011.
12. Why does Bioquell currently only pay a final dividend – ie one dividend payment per year – on the Shares?
Bioquell is a fast growing technology company with ambitious expansion plans. Accordingly it needs to retain a proportion of cash it generates to fund its new product development programmes as well as the expansion of its overseas network(s). As a result it does not make two (or more) dividend payments each year – which is more common with larger companies with a more ‘steady state’ growth and cash generation profile.
13. What is the dividend history for Bioquell shares?
The Bioquell dividend has increased steadily since the Company resumed the payment of dividends after an 18 year gap in 2007.
The Board of Directors has proposed an 8% increase in the dividend payment for 2011 to 2.62p per Share (2010: 2.42p) which is subject to Shareholder approval at the Annual General Meeting on 16 May, 2011.
14. How do I get to Bioquell’s offices in Andover, Hampshire?
Please refer to the 'Maps and directions' section located under the 'Contact' heading on this website. Here you can view a Google map of our location.
Obtaining a Bioquell PLC Annual Report and Accounts
To receive a hard copy of the latest Annual Report and Accounts, please click on the link below to contact us.